The Bitunix futures bonus is a reward given to Bitunix users through various operational and promotional activities and is allowed to be used in futures trading. It is designed to give new users the opportunity to experience and test Bitunix's futures trading features in a real trading environment without taking too much risk.
How can I check my earned futures bonus?
Users can check the earned futures bonus in Assets - Coupon center.
How can I use my futures bonus?
- Go to Assets - Coupons center.
- Click Rules for the coupon that you are going to use for the requirements.
- Click Activate.
- If the conditions for use are met, activation is successful (left), if not, activation fails with a reason for failure (right).
- Click Trade now to futures trading. You can see the balance of the currently active bonus in the Assets section in the lower right corner.
- Enter the price and quantity of the order to open a position. At this point, the futures bonus is included in the available balance and can be used to open a position directly.
- If a position incurs a loss during the validity period of the futures bonus, the portion of the loss incurred by closing the position will be deducted from the total active balance when the position is closed.
- If funds are transferred from the futures account to the spot account, the futures bonus held will be invalidated and recalled.
- When the futures bonus expires, it will be deducted from the available balance, which may lead to an increased risk of forced liquidation of the position if the position is in cross margin mode. Users are advised to manage their risk and control their position margins appropriately.