Internal transfer allows users to transfer their assets from one Bitunix account to another with email, mobile or UID. After being processed by the system, the transfer will be credited to the recipient's account immediately without incurring any handling fees.
How to use Internal Transfer
- Go to Bitunix.com and log into your account, click Assets - Withdraw on the top right.
- Click Internal transfer.
- Select the coin to transfer. Users can also search for coins in the search bar.
- Enter the recipient's e-mail address, cell phone number or UID; if prompted "User does not exist", please review the recipient's information and re-enter;
- Enter the amount, click Withdraw
- Review the recipient information and the transfer info, click Confirm.
- Complete the security verification, click Submit. After being processed by the system, the transfer will be credited to the recipient's account immediately.